- Assemble the tree (instruction included)
- There are 5 different levels for the sticks. Insert 6 sticks at each level (2 of each color per level).
- Sticks may be inserted in any direction through the holes to create a random web to catch the monkeys. (More than one stick may be placed in a hole).
- Place all 30 monkeys into the top of the tree. If any monkeys fall all the way through, pick them up and replace them into the top until all monkeys remain in the tree.
- You are now ready to play.
- In your turn, you roll the dice and remove any one stick of the same color from the top level in the tree.
- If any monkeys fall out of the tree, you must keep them and your turn now ends.
- Play continuous, with players rolling the dice and removing the colored stick from the highest level that has that color.
- When no sticks remain in the tree trunk of the color rolled on the dice,you are lucky and do not have to remove a stick in your turn.
- Once all the monkeys have dropped, the player with the least amount of monkeys is the winner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.