32 Different Colored Gel Polish
How to apply:
- Clean nail surface and dry well.
- Apply thin layer of GelPolish base coat and cure for 60s in UV lamp.
- Apply one layer of gel color, cure for 60s (cure darker colors for an additional 60s) in UV lamp.
- Apply a second layer of gel color, cure for 60s in UV lamp.
- Apply a top coat of your choice and cure for 60s in UV lamp.
Can last from 2-4 weeks
- File down top coat using nail file or electric file
- Soak nails in acetone for 20 minutes
- Use a cuticle pusher to remove any polish residue
- Once Opened Use Within 3 Years
- Suitable for Professional or Home Use
- Curing Method: UV/LED Lamp
- 15ml Bottle
Gel polish is not intended for skin, prolonged contact can cause irritation. If irritation occurs wash with plenty of warm water and wipe with rubbing alcohol and refrain from applying gel polish to the irritated area.